Thursday 12 January 2012

Ci Judith & Ko Rian's wedding

Sunday, January 8, 2012 was the most happiest day for my cousin (Ci Judith) because it was her wedding day! :3 so, me and my boy and my family decided to complete her happiness with attending her wedding invitation at Karawang. my mum and i went to the hairdresser to make over our appearance :3 and then, we went to Karawang. it was a long journey honestly.

we came to the wedding mass at Kristus Raja Church. actually, we came late for the mass because it was really hard to find the church > < we arrived there while there was offering, so we just waited. and there was the time i've been waiting for. it was ..... photoshoots! whahaha :D Ci Judith is a beautiful woman so i'm not surprise to see her in a wedding dress :)

after the wedding mass, all of us went to Alam Sari Restaurant to prepare the "Tepai". actually, i don't know how the writing for Tepai. whahaha. my mum and i changed our clothes to our dresses. before the Tepai, we had some lunch first. then the Tepai began. honestly, i've never been attended Tepai and it was my first Tepai. wkwk. after the Tepai, me and my boy and my bro had few photoshoots around the restaurant. it is a good location for photoshoot indeed.

i was asked to become usher, who keeped the angpao for the reception, so i couldn't enjoyed the reception. i couldn't had some photoshoots there. sigh. but i'm not regret because Ci Judith's wedding is a romantic wedding, according to me. xixixi. when the reception began, the wedding car approached the gate. but, there is only Ci Judith! she was out of the car and she was alone. she is picked up with a couple of ballerina, who were dancing accompanied by Shane Filan's song. the title of the song was Beautiful in White. once heard that song, i'm totally falling in love with it ♥ but there was 1 question : where was the groom? why did he leave the bride? and thennnnn, jengjengjeng, the groom (Ko Rian) came by a boat from the little lake near by the gate. ohmygod, it was just like the fairytale. waaa sooo sweet :3 it's just like we've been waiting a whole life for someone who is truly our love and somehow they come to our life and we create life together. uuuuuuu unyuuuuu :3

the reception continued as usual. there are some foods, like chicken satay, gudeg, bakwan malang, siomay, lontong sayur, ice cream with our choice topping, coffee, etc. but at 8 PM, there was fireworks on the field. waaa soo awesome! :D and finally, there was "lempar boneka" so my boy and my bro joined it. there were 4 dolls that different from the others. the 4 dolls were Hello Kitty while the others were Heart Doll. my boy got one Hello Kitty so that 3 others people. and they played a game from Ipod, but my boy losed so he just got a souvenir from Australia while the winner got Ipod Touch. the Hello Kitty doll should be brought home of course. xixixi :D

it was an awesome wedding according to me. because there were a dance, a story like fairytale, fireworks and of course it was the time for family reunion :) :)



HAPPY WEDDING FOR CI JUDITH & KO RIAN
HAVE A BLESSED LIFE TOGETHER AND
HAPPILY EVER AFTER :)




me & my belly boy :D

the groom & the bride (Ko Rian & Ci Judith) met :)

my mum, me, my bro, and my dad ♥

our family with the groom & the bride :)



No comments: