Friday 8 January 2010

quotes of love

"I thought I’d explained it clearly before. Bella, I can’t live in a world where you don’t exist." - Edward Cullen, Twilight

Love has the "power" to warm even the coldest of us.

Sometimes everything you want comes after you "stop" looking for it.

Can't speak now, can't see, can't hear, breathless, now it become headache. You know nothing? You are my medicine.

If you're asking if I love you, the answer is always. If you're asking if I will leave you, the answer is never.

The best things in life are unseen. That's why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream.

Love means NEVER having to say you're sorry.

Why do my tears fall so endlessly for someone who was really hurt me? Why do I miss someone who never miss me?

Where is the good in goodbye?

Woman's head is influenced by her heart. But man's heart is influenced by his head.

Women are meant to be loved, not understood. -Wilde

No smile is more beautiful than the one that struggles through tears.

I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. -Arwen 'Lord of The Rings'

In the arithmethic of love, 1 + 1 = everything. And 2 - 1 = nothing. -Mignon McLaughlin

No comments: