Tuesday 19 January 2010

someone who lives in your heart

last night i dreamed
that u were beside me
it seems so real
and i cried when u touched me
u're my angel n u're giving me wings
and i fly away with u wherever u go
coz u filled my heart n u captured my soul
baby, i want u to know

*if there's one thing in this world that i know is true
is love that i feel when i'm thinking of u
no ocean or mountain can keep us apart
coz noone can take away someone who lives in ur heart
all the hopes n the dreams are alive
i'll carry u with me through distance n time
nothing in this world can keep us apart
coz noone can take away someone who lives in ur heart

and i know, there's a million stars between us
but that won't stop my longing to hold u n to kiss u, how i love u
and i'll find my way to u wherever u are
coz u're in my soul, baby u've got my heart
and ur love would carry me on

back to *

u're in my heart, is where u should be
coz ur love can makes me believe
and nothing or noone can take us apart
coz baby, u're in my heart

back to *

(someone who lives in your heart - all for one)

No comments: