Thursday 28 July 2011

quotes about dancing (part 2)

Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing. It's the rhythm of your life.
-Jaques D'ambroise

Dance is the expression in time and movement in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jaques D'ambroise

Dance is the hidden language of the soul.
-Martha Graham

The body says what words cannot.
-Martha Graham

To learn to dance by practicing dancing or to learn to live by practicing living, the principles are the same.
-Martha Graham

I dance, therefore I am.
#DWDClub

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.


I don't try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.
-Mikhail Baryshnikov

Dance from your heart and love your music, and the audience will love you in return.
-Maria

You know you're dancing when tears of pain and happiness blend with your sweat.



I LOVE DANCING!!



No comments: